REQUESTING AN INVOICE
Please note that requesting an invoice means you are committing to buy a ticket. Once an invoice is generated you are liable to pay. If you are unsure about attending please do not request an invoice.
TICKET PRICE INFORMATION
• Ticket price is inclusive of taxes. We don’t charge VAT
• Early bird price €649 ends on 31 JULY 2018
• Price increases each month and will peaked at €845 in SEPTEMBER.
• Ticket price is for entrance to three days of conference (08-10 OCT) and hackathon.
• If you pay by credit card it will incur a fee
e-TICKET // NO PHYSICAL TICKET
You will receive an e-ticket upon registration. There is no separate physical ticket. You just need to turn up at the venue on the day of the event and collect your name badge at reception after showing your e-ticket. Your e-ticket has a QR code to checkin at the venue. We will send you email and reminders leading up to the event. Please keep your receipt of ticket purchase handy.
BUYING A SINGLE DAY TICKET
To get the best out of the event we encourage delegates to sign-up for the three day conference. If you can only attend one day , then you will need to purchase a single day ticket at €400. One day ticket sales will be only open on 1 AUGUST.
Ticket sharing (Two different person attending different days of the event) is possible. If you want to share a ticket between two person, there is a fee of £150 on top of the single ticket price. Please notify us if you intend on sharing a ticket.
TRANSFERRING A TICKET
If you’ve booked but then can’t attend, it’s fine for another person to attend in your place as long as you let us know beforehand. There is no cost, unless it’s within 48 hours of the event where the fee will be £75.
CANCELLATION OF TICKETS & REFUNDS
- Should you wish to cancel your registration at least 30 days before the commencement of the event, we’ll refund you in full minus a £50 admin fee.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the event, we’ll refund 25% of the purchase price.
- If you cancel within 7 days of the event, or do a no-show on the day of the event, you’ll be liable for the full purchase price. Sorry.
CHANGE TO CONTENT, POSTPONEMENT & EVENT CANCELLATION
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the event, the liability of Destination Talent is limited to the return of paid fees.
- Destination Talent may alter the times, dates and speakers of this event by notice to you at any time.
- While we are sorry if this causes inconvenience, Destination Talent will not be liable for any loss, damages or sadness arising from such changes.
- We reserve the right to refuse any organisation to buy tickets
- If unsure about our terms please contact us