PH CREATIVE // TALINN
As a Partner for Ph. Creative, Dave continuously strives to ensure he delivers remarkable business results for his impressive portfolio of clients through the use of integrated digital strategies and tactics. These include LinkedIn, Vodafone, Virgin Media, Tesco Opticians, Dulux, Nationwide Building Society and BAE.
Dave is hugely passionate about all things digital and thrives on exposing the powers of the ever-changing Digital Marketing world. Co-Author of bestselling book ‘Getting Goosebumps’. He looks at how to harness the power of human emotions and rational thinking to help businesses plan and execute digital strategies to attract, engage and convert their target audiences.
Dave’s exclusive delivery style encapsulates the audience and reaches them on a personal level to develop their awareness of Digital Marketing and provokes a thirst for knowledge. Taking neuroscience and understanding ‘what makes people tick’ to the power of storytelling in marketing; concentrating on how to reach and connect at a personal level.
Recognised as a ‘thought leader’ on recruitment marketing, Dave has delivered keynotes and workshops for leading recruitment conferences, exhibitions and talent business across Europe and America including:
- LinkedIn Talent Connect – Keynote Toronto and Anaheim, California
- LinkedIn Social RecruitIn – Keynote Toronto
- LinkedIn 100 Summit – San Francisco – ‘bootcamp’ for their top 100 global clients
- HR Tech – Paris and Toronto
- REC – Toronto and across the UK
- Agency and In-House Expo – UK
- APSCo – across UK
- Vodafone – Candidate experience and Pitch workshops for their Global HRD population
Dave has also delivered keynotes across other organisations such as:
- Reed Exhibitions
- Insurance Broker Expo and Insurance Age
- Legal (Incisive Media – publishers)
” We need more Dave Hazlehurst’s in the world. Period. It’s only fitting that his latest book is called ‘Getting Goosebumps’ because that’s exactly what you experience when you watch him present. “
Director at WeWork